Howard Wong joined chambers as a tenant in 2018 after serving pupillage with Maggie Wong SC, Jenkin Suen, John Hui and Christopher Chain. After graduating from the London School of Economics, Howard pursued the postgraduate BCL at the University of Oxford. He was awarded the Hong Kong Bar Scholarship in 2018.
Howard is currently developing a broad civil practice.
- Zhang Yan & Ors. v ASA Bullion (unrep., HCA 1555/2018, 21 September 2018) - resisting an application for the release of funds pursuant to an earlier order.
- Chan Yee Ling Elaine v Cheung Man Kok (CAMP 153/2018) - extension of time application raising the issue of whether an intended appeal against an order by master pursuant to his bankruptcy jurisdiction should be heard in the Court of Appeal or the Court of First Instance.
- Sun Lik Hung & Anor. v W. Falcon Asset Management (Asia) Limited & Ors. (HCA 1363/2017) - defence against claim for misrepresentations at common law and pursuant to Section 108 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571).
- Sophisticated Materials Limited v Sidepec International Limited and Lei Shing Hong Credit Limited (HCA 157/2017) - striking out application.
- Bar Scholarship (2018)
- Oxford University Press book prize for winning the UK rounds of the Jessup moot (2015)
- Nicola Lacey prize (2013)