Kaiser was called to the Bar and joined Des Voeux Chambers as tenant in 2015 after obtaining first class honours in both bachelor of laws and master of laws at the University of Durham and the University of Cambridge respectively. Upon completion of his pupillage, he also served an extended mini-pupillage in London at Keating Chambers, focusing on a wide range of construction law practices.
Kaiser takes interest in many different areas of law and has diverse exposure prior to joining the Bar. In addition to undertaking various legal internships and legal extracurricular activities during his time at university, he served a six-month internship at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in The Hague, where he assisted the Office of the Prosecutor in the case of The Prosecutor v. Goran Hadzic.
Kaiser is developing a broad practice. He has appeared before both the District Court and the High Court, including as sole advocate for an interlocutory injunction application and as junior counsel for a winding up petition hearing. He has also advised on various commercial matters and been involved in an international arbitration conducted in Hong Kong.
- Asiamax Events Limits v Inspira Events Limited DCCJ 4766/2015- acted for the plaintiff in a contractual dispute action.
- Yip Yam Cheung v Fong Hoi Kwan DCCJ 3572/2013- acted for the defendants in an action in relation to water leakage.
- 蔣鵬飛及林信義 DCCJ 4894/2014- acted for the plaintiff in a defamation action.
- Oriental Press Group v Google Inc HCA 2474/2015, 2476/2015 & 2477/2015 – (with Mr. Lawrence Ng) acted for the plaintiffs in resisting applications to set aside leave for service out of jurisdiction in relation to a defamation action.
- Big Island v Wu Yi HCA 1957/2005, 714/2007 & 886 2007- (with Mr. Lawrence Ng) acted for the applicants in applications for non-party costs order.
- Lo Yuk Sui v Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited HCA 409/2005- (led by Mr. Anson Wong SC) acted for the plaintiff in an application for enhanced costs and interests.
- Li Liping v API Premier Limited HCA 2167/2015 & 2168/2015 – acted for the applicants in applications for proprietary and Mareva injunctions.
- Gaza Limited v Ho Tack Fai DCCJ 493/2016- acted for the plaintiff in a shareholders’ dispute.
- Re Tientsin Fashion Limited HCCW 66/2015 & 132/2015- (led by Dr. William Wong SC) acted for the petitioner in a winding up petition.
- Re: Guo Yao Ming HCB 6796/2015- acted for the debtor in a bankruptcy petition.
- Bruno Arboit as Sole Liquidator of Highfit Development Company Limited (in Liquidation) v Koo Siu Ying and Ling Meng Chu, Pearl  3 HKLRD 154- (with Mr. Yang-wahn Hew) acted for plaintiff in committal proceedings.
- Ageas Insurance Company (Asia) Limited v Ng Fo Heung CACV 164/2015- (led by Dr. William Wong SC) acted for the appellant in an appeal against the dismissal of a bankruptcy petition.
- Re Estate of Lo Wai Yin HCCA 1984/2016 – acted for the person warning in an application to vacate the caveator’s caveat and appearance.
- The Republic of the Philippines v the People’s Republic of China PCA Case No. 2013-19- (led by Mr. Daniel Fung SC) – amicus curiae brief on the questions of jurisdiction and justiciability of issues.
- CPD Seminar: “An Encounter between Trust and Family Law: Discussion on recent landmark decisions”(with Mr. Jonathan Chan) (14 October 2016)
- CPD Seminar: “Practical Tips: Drafting Orders and Enforcing Them in Contempt Proceedings” (with Mr. Yang-wahn Hew) (19 January 2017)
- “International Infrastructure and Construction Disputes- Is China ready for it?” (with Mr. Ian Pennicott QC SC and Mr. Calvin Cheuk) at a conference held at and hosted by the Shanghai International Arbitration Center. (17 February 2017)
- Bar Scholarship 
- Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship 
- Society of Construction Law Hong Kong Scholarship 
- Hardwicke Scholarship 
- Robinson College, Cambridge Scholarship