- Northern Ireland Bar 
- Supreme Court of the Eastern Caribbean (BVI) 
- Dubai International Financial Centre Courts (DIFC) 
- Member Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) 
- Associate Member Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators (HKIArb) 
- CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd v Commissioner of Rating and Valuation  HKEC 602,  HKEC 12, (2017) 20 HKCFAR 168 – appeals against assessment of rates in the Lands Tribunal, Court of Appeal and Court of Final Appeal.
- Nam Sang Wai Development Co. Ltd v Town Planning Board v Town Planning Appeal Board  5 HKC 1056,  HKLRD 490, (20170 20 HKCFAR 196 – for judicial review relating to the interpretation of the Town Planning Ordinance and the jurisdiction of the Town Planning Appeal Board in the Court of First Instance, Court of Appeal and Court of Final Appeal.
- Mayer Corporation Development Limited v Alliance Financial Intelligence Limited  HKEC 190 – strike out of a claim to set aside judgments alleged to have been obtained by fraud in Aspial Investment Ltd v Mayer Holdings Ltd (see below).
- Jonnex International Ltd. v Town Planning Board (judgment pending) – judicial review of decision by Town Planning Board under s.12A Town Planning ordinance not to amend an OZP.
- Song Lian Zhong v Chan Sze Wai  HKEC 1047 – claim for fraudulent misrepresentation and ownership of shares.
- Aspial Investment Ltd v Mayer Holdings Ltd  HKEC 988,  3 HLRD 276, (2014) 17 HKCFAR 401 – claim for disputed ownership of shares in Court of First Instance, Court of Appeal and Court of Final Appeal. Subsequent proceedings in the Grand Court and Court of Appeal (Cayman Islands) resisting a creditor’s petition to wind up the company.
- Lindenford Ltd v Town Planning Board  HKEC 1236 – judicial review proceedings challenging the imposition of height and other restrictions in the Draft Mongkok Outline Zoning Plan.
- Best Origin Ltd v Commissioner of Rating and Valuation  HKEC 323,  HKEC 1915, (2012) 15 HKCFAR 816 – appeals against the assessment of Government rent relating to development sites in the Lands Tribunal, Court of Appeal and Court of Final Appeal. Parallel proceedings for judicial review of the Commissioner’s decision to revoke orders allowing the holding over of payment of the Government rent – see Super Lion Enterprises Ltd v Commissioner of Rating and Valuation  HKEC 1936.
- Anderson Asphalt Ltd v Secretary for Justice  3 HKLRD 215,  5 HKLRD 490 – judicial review of a decision of the Director of Lands to grant a short-term waiver of lease conditions to an asphalt producer.
- Nation Group Development Ltd v Bank of East Asia Ltd  HKEC 1249 – claim for a declaration that a mortgagee’s security over property ranked lower in priority than the claimant’s lien over the property.
Middle Temple Advocacy Scholarship 
Assistant Editor, Encyclopedia of Planning Law & Practice (UK)